13/08/2010

single not lonely

First of all, I'd like to say thank you to all my friends, who supported me, yesterday. After publishing my previous post, I got few phone calls and around 10 comment, saying that they understand me, and can offer me a helping hand. I appreciate that very much. I wouldn't say, that I'm much more better now, but yesterday I was ready to seen people and interact with'em. One couple called me last night and invited me to a home party, where we had some beer, which was totally earned, as i had Body Pump and Body balance work out in my gym.  By the way, I'm drinking (read: get drunk) now less, than I used to... ehmmm . When I'm drunk I tend to get depressed and upset. So, to avoid that drama and misunderstanding from friends side, I decided not to get drunk - few drinks maybe, but not more. Few hours of gossiping and laughing followed by a hilarious film titled "A Rainha Diaba" ("The Devil Queen" 1974). OMG this film is about Brazilian black gay drag-queen, who is also a head of drug dealers. This cheesy-burlesque-farce is a definitely A-MUST-SEE.  


Final scene of "A Rainha Diaba". Pity there's no queen her/himself.

It's always flattering, when people think that you are younger than you actually are. Today a friend of mine skyped me, saying that one casting agency is looking for an actor to be filmed in one social commercial against drug using. They found a pictures of me on Natalija Albickaja blog, who is a photographer, thinking that I'm kind of 16-18 years old teenager. Well, isn't it nice?! These picture were taken approximately last summer.
  
        

So thanks all those, to whom I'm not different! I don't feel lonely any more. I am single, not lonely. And I'm ready to go out tonight.
Dee for ED 

No comments:

Post a Comment