06/08/2010

Recalling...



I wanted to write this post a long time ago, but you know, time management and lack of time...But yes, you right I was promising to take care of it and in fact I'm already performing some improvements. Hopefully I'll get a new BlackBerry soon, so my life will be even more organized.
Back to the subject, my precious friend, coworker and coblogger Maija, who knows how much in love I was with Lady Gaga. I had a birthday recently, so Maija presented me.... Lady Gaga Heart Beats earphones, which are just amazing. They are so cool, so I just wanted to thank Maija again and share this with all my few readers.
Soon I will post something interesting about a new cleansing programme and I will finally make a post about dental floss. So stay tuned.












Dee for ED





  


No comments:

Post a Comment