17/06/2010

16 June: no sports


It's 7 in the morning, and I'm already awake writing this post. I had just less than 5 hours sleep. Yes, filming a show is harsh, but moreover it's fun and I was aware of that's it will take everything it's need, even my sleep time. Well, actually I had my siesta nap also of that chicken filet with rice and vegs at 2 o`clock. 
I was planning to jog in an easy tempo for an hours or so, but after my improvised siesta thing got more intense here - I had to take 10 interview, them we had to do some other shootings and eventually I realised that 2 in the morning is not exactly the time for little spots.
I hear you saying: jog now! And I will do it - just 20 mins, coz I gotta work already in 45 mins.



Dee for ED
I kinda miss my BODY Pump...:(    


No comments:

Post a Comment