12/06/2010

11 June: Meet Kaspars

I'm back on track! 
I had one busy day yesterday. It all started at 8:00 when I woke up. Usually I don't wake up that early (yes, 8 0`clock is early for me), but I din't want to miss my first training with my trainer Kaspars Ozolins (Kapars Ozoliņš), whom I met few weeks ago when I revealed my intention to change my life. Gladly, Karpars agreed to help me. I was a bit nervous, as Kaspars asked me to make a nourishment diary, where I have to put everything what I ate during the day. Those, who read my previous post might got embarrassed by what I ate, but as said before this is exposed daily and truth will be posted here, whether it's ugly or not.
Kaspars Ozoliņš is not only a high class professional, but also a very nice person. 
He also blogs, check it out - http://kasozo.blogspot.com/



As I expected, Kaspars got a bit shocked, when I showed him my "nourishment" diary, he didn't say much, but his look, which he gave me, was very eloquent. After few second he said, that we'll have to talk about my eating habits and that surely they have to be changed. So today or tomorrow we gonna go though my diet.
When we were done with my Twixes and McDonald's, Kaspars put me on a treadmill in order to check my cardiac condition. This is very important - you have to know you heart bit rate. For instance if you wanna lose some weight you have to do exercising at 60% (which is 125-129 for me) of your maximum heart beat rate. Every age and body type has it's own maximum (I will not go medical now, as I'm not professional and this is a reason why amateurs have to have professional guidance). So after testing, my trainer told me that I'll reach 60% of my maxim by easy jogging approximate at 7 km/h.
After 30 min jogging we continued with other testing: muscle stretch which is a disaster by me - I guess I lost my whole flexibility for last 5 years...and for a body type I wanna achieve it's really important to have a very good muscle stretch. After that we continued with my balance abilities, I guess it's wasn't that horrible, however it has to be improved. And finally Kaspars checked my strength, which is certainly not something to be proud of...


looks easy, huh?! NO, IT'S NOT! but who said, it's gonna be easy?!
According to that testing, Kaspars is going to design a training programme which will transform my body in something I desire in most efficient way. It's already know that I won't be a "fast track" (which is actually possoble), because he wants me to change my habits and adopt new ones, what takes time.
Kaspars also worked a bit on my posture, now I know how to make myself pretty without having mirror nearby.
Ok, now diary part (not that ugly, isn't it?!)

Stay tuned for latest updates and post. I will be exciting, I promise.
Dee for ED
P.S.  From now on I'm going to train in Veselības Fabrika gym. http://www.veselibasfabrika.lv/ . If you present gym is all smelly, dirty, packed with strange dudes and you are considering changing you gym check Veselības Fabrika out. You won't be disappointed.   
   
       
        

No comments:

Post a Comment