16/06/2010

14 and 15 July: Body Pump and Reality Show

Just another maniac Monday started really early for me again - I had to deal with a lot of current tasks before i went on vocation, which started today. This week is one big crazy thing - I got involved into a reality show as a member of a jury and a co-host and now I'm in the middle of nowhere writing this post after 18 hours work. THANX god Bite coverage works here OK. I mean it's not 3G, so picture uploading is very slow, but a connection is stable unlike to whole TV crew, which have either Tele2 or LMT.
Ok now really quick, here is what I ate on Monday:

Also I had the second Body PUMP class. After the first time I had slight symmetrical pain in mu entire muscles, which is a very good sign and on Sunday I wasn't really certain will I be able to do it again. BUT on the next day I was actually willing to do it. Basically it was more easy this time, because the choreography is already familiar, movements also, as well as music. When we were finished I was surprised how quick one hour went. Amazing, this is how you feel after this work out. I'm gonna miss Body PUMP. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that this project will last 3 weeks, so I won't be able to attend my gym. Instead of that I'm gonna do some simple physical activities and report on them here. I had some pictures from Monday's classes, but accidentally pictures got erased  
This is what I ate today, on 15th July


  
Well, honestly there were no exercise today at all... And if you are interested in that reality show, please visit this blog http://stuff-n-style.blogspot.com/ where I'm a co-author together with my friend Girl.
Oh I'm so fraking tired and there's a lot to share, but I'm gonna do it tomorrow. Take care!
Dee for ED 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment