01/06/2010

Motive

Motives - such a mysterious phenomenon of our life. Sometimes they are in disguise and unclear even to someone who is lead by them, sometimes they are exposed and laying on a surface, so everyone knows why that person is so determined to fulfil his or her dreams. There are motives, which are dictated by a sudden occurrence in a person's existence, altering values and the way of being, and there are some motives, which were caused by a certain believe. You see, motive is like a spyglass - it helps you to see the place, where you want to get and you can even see every tiny details of it, yet the path to that desired place remains out of a sight. 
My motive belongs to a sudden and very clear one, and really common one though - I want to be happy (read: wanted, beloved and adored). After spending a while philosophizing what are the success key factors in a contemporary society, which is all about consumption, I came to a simple conclusion - you have to be young (young looking), healthy, beautiful and widely recognized to be happy in the western world. 
To become happy one motive only won't be enough - you also have to have a plan, a map to that desired place if you want to. The age of information and technological progress made many thing more available and multitasking. For example the Fame became more "cheap" in the last 10 years - now you can make a silly video, upload it to YouTube and in few month get 10 million views. If you are more smarter, you can start your very one show, with a small budget and unlimited air time or set up a blog and have a wider coverage than an ordinary glossy magazine. So I expect to become widely recognized with a help of this blog - this is one piece of my motive puzzle.
At my age, as at any other, healthy young and beautiful are almost synonyms. I had luck to born ok-looking, however almost 5 years of living without caring about what you eat, not doing any sports, smoking and drinking, resulted in a body, which is far away from someone who can get very adored and wanted and maybe beloved. So here I'm going to reflect all my activities, which are aimed to fix my body shape (more about it later this week), improve my skin and make me more handsome, let's call it grooming. This blog will help me to discipline myself and keep track on my progress. Moreover it will motivate me more - as I gave an oath to become better. 
The Puzzle is almost complete and the motive is stated. But there is something else - I guess there are many guys in this world who shares my motive, but maybe are not that determined. I do really hope that this blog will give`em an inspiration to become better. I already feel, that this path to the desired place won't be an easy one, so I also anticipate some support from prospective readers. 
Next year I'm going to celebrate my first biggest anniversary ever - 25 years. I hope that I will meet my quartet near a swimming pool being proud of myself. Let's see how far I will get. 
***
Everyday I will try to post something related, what is meant to make me happy plus a small note about my nourishment and physical activities (this is a technical data). And twice a week almost naked picture of me...very harsh, but it's exposed daily. Here is the firs one 
***
N&P
Curd desert Labrīt (sieriņš) 35 g. x 2
Small sandwich with cheese and salami x 3
Cup of instance coffee x 2
Cup of instate coffee with milk x 1
Twix
2 slices of apple pie
Chicken salad 150 g.
Water 2 l. 

90 min walking
***
-Dee 



                      

No comments:

Post a Comment