15/06/2010

12 June and blurry 13

My day started really early for me, at 6:00. Now I'm doing master degree at some university, which has strange program for masters - every Friday from 18:00-21:00 and every Saturday from 9:00 to 14:00. Last Saturday I had a two presentations which were not ready, so that's why I woke up and began to work on it. Oh yeah I have to mention that a day before I went to a great party by Amber Muse in restaurant K.I.D, which was stuffed with super nice and handsome/beautiful people. I left at 1:30 as I had that bloody presentation. So after 4 hours sleep somehow I managed to "create" a presentation on European Union and Social Media. Eventually my professor really liked both of mine presentation, which one of them was a total improvisation. Even course mates didn't stay indifferent and asked some questions.
this is what I ate before training (excluding Paniņas)

After university I went back to down town to do my own little things. At 19:00 I went to my first ever Body Pump training with Kaspars Ozolins. Body Pump?! Yes, Body Pump is a weight-based group-fitness program. Classes last 60 minutes and contain eight separate muscle-group specific tracks along with an opening warm up track and closing cooldown track. Those are just words. Have a look on that video:


Now emotions: this is one great and entertaining training. If you are a guy like me, who easily gets bored with monotone motions and hates all that training simulators, Body Pump is certainly for you! Everything is happening along tracks which helps to keep the right rhythm and there is a simple choreography which makes all training more fun. It looks more harder than it is, at first I got a bit scared by that dumbbells, but after few lifts I got more relaxed and in the end of the training I had no problem "operating" that equipment. 
Me doing Body Pump
After classes I felt happy and full of energy. Actually I was proud of myself, that I have worked out hard for 60 minutes! Then I had a talk with Kaspars Ozoliņš regarding my eating habits. Ha, well it wasn't particularly the most pleasant talk, but it motivated me even more. Regarding nourishment I'm going to do a separate post - this will be a memo for me and maybe some useful info for you.
All inspired I went home direction, but my lovely friends called me out for a....BBQ party. Well as it was my last week eat-what-ever-you-want-and-don`t-feel-guilt I went there. Pictures speak for themselves.

h, nooo that was everything I ate/drunk after midnight...

Well, yeah it was a crazy night spent in FIRST DAČA till late 5:00...Next day went blurry. I stayed at friends place, where I had really late breakfast, around 15:00 which consisted of 300 g curd with grapes and, glass of milk, some 100 g of Jāņa cheese, followed up with half pack of chips and 3 bottles (50cl each) of beer....when I got back home at 22:10 I had small portion of chicken soup an slice of mum's cake. My BlackBerry was dead, so I couldn't take any pictures of my "food" 
Today I had Body Pump too and some nice and almost "proper" food. But I's to late so I'm gonna make a post tomorrow. 
Dee for ED
   

No comments:

Post a Comment