30/07/2010

last week of "go with a flow"

OMG, I'v got so many offers lately, that I need a planner or a personal assistant already ^_^ Wel, I'm just joking, but, seriously, it's a high time to practice on time management. So over this weekend I'll fix everything that has to be fixed and will continue my professional life more professionally :D So no more "go with a flow" If you wanna achieve something - make a plan and execute it! That's what I'm gonna do. Actually I'm pretty happy that there's a lot of things happening around me now. No time for stupid thoughts , like "I'm lonely" or "oh, where is my love" and other romantic crap. Time for action and beautiful body, the rest will apply later on! 
Meanwhile you can have a look on some pictures from my gym, which I attend 6 times a week now :D  
Body Pump warming up
making my bum more bubbly :D
after few month of exercising I can not only feel, but also SEE some results
this is Les Mills Body Balance 

Dee for ED 

No comments:

Post a Comment