27/07/2010

Birthday after party day one!


I know, that there weren't any post for last 10 days....but what can you do in a such heat...besides, nobody actually reads blogs, as everyone is on a vacation...whatever I'm not in a writing mood...
Celebrating 24th anniversary and having lot's of friend is not easy, as you can imagine. On the one hand it's always fun and you can receive lots of presents, congratulations, wall post, private messages, sms, phone calls and email (actually I didn't get any this time, do people actually use emails nowadays?!), and extra reason to get some sip of champagne, on the other - your liver suffers a massive vodka, gin and whiskey bombing, which gets polished with sparkles next morning, you are stressed that you won`t reply to every greeting (sorry guys, If I forgot someone) and your cc is sad... well anyway 24 is once in a lifetime. 
Hmm last 10 days were full of events, so here will come a photo flow in chronological order, of course!
  
June 16
This was my officially unofficial birthday party in META KAFE with djs Bogdan Taran, Ksenia Kamikaza and Zazzy. 


then on a way to another club, where usually we end up partying, my friends and I did a small detour to bloody Pizza Lulu. What the heck, it's birthday...
finally we got to the club and I was home very early....early in the morning....

No comments:

Post a Comment